THE REST IS SILENCE
Veronika - 19 - Croatia
… its too early for this bullshit.
Me, no matter what time it is (via
Do you want a cookie?
- A cookie. Like an Oreo. Do you want one?
- How can you not want a cookie?
- I just don’t.
- Okay, fine,let’s say you did want a cookie. Let’s say you were dying for a cookie, and there were cookies in the cupboard. What would you do?
- I’d eat a cookie?
- Exactly. That’s all I’m saying.
- What are you saying?
- That if people want cookies, they should get a cookie. It’s what people do.
- Let me guess. Dad won’t let you have a
- No. Even though I’m practically starving to death, he won’t even consider it. He says I have to have a sandwich first.
- And you don’t think that’s fair.
- You just said you’d get a cookie if you wanted one. So why can’t I? I’m not a little kid. I can make my own decisions.
- Hmm. I can see why this bothers you so
- It’s not fair. If he wants a cookie, he can have one. If you want a cookie,
you can have one. But if I want a cookie, the rules don’t count. Like you
said, it’s not fair.
- So what are you going to do?
- I’m going to eat a sandwich. Because I have to. Because the world isn’t fair
The Last Song
6 days ago
) · Jul 22,2014 → 390,987 notes
I'll sleep early tonight and get a good 8 hours
*watches entire season of tv show*
*reads every book i own*
*goes on quest to find the holy grail*
You think ‘Okay, I get it, I’m prepared for the worst’, but you hold out that small hope, see, and that’s what fucks you up. That’s what kills you.
Stephen King, “Joyland” (via